keep calm and party hard .


profile

hi my name is jenny

comments


friends
Emily
Tori
Chickiee
Andrew
Angela
Anna G
Annie
Bhavna, Melanie & Koshila
Danica
Eugene
Genevieve
Holly
Karen
Kyleen
Laura
Lawrence
Lisa
Lizzie
Manisay
Mish
Nikkida
Shadman
Sophiea
Stella
Troy and Alex
Vanessa
Wendy


thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010

Free Counters
title: Attempt No.2
date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009
time:4:22 PM
Okay so I'm going to try to follow my timetable again. But if i do i'll have to write this post in two minutes :/

I love Nutella on toast (L)

random yess but it's yummy. MELANIEE.
Melanie has sugar on her toast. it's funnny. But i have to say it does taste good and after i took a bite of hers for the next couple of days i had sugar and butter on toast. But now it's back to nutella for me.
My good old nutella, it's there for me through thick and thin
:D

SO ysolde bought her hair straightener to school today to straighten grady's hair. I took a video but Grady would get angry if i uploaded it becasue he tried to delete it on my phone, but he coudln't find it rofl.

Do you know what i hate? When people don't tell me i have NUTELLA ON MY FACE. that frustrates me its so embarassing. Because i am a messy eater lol. Then i go to the bathroom or mirror im like wtf why do you have brown chocolatey stuff on your face. Then i remember i ate nutella :]
:L


Thankyou Izzy for getting me giant lip balm for my birthdayyy (L)


I am proud of myself :] yesterday i made flash cards for katakana in japanese. Took me foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Far out :L

They looked good on paper but the final production didn't look like what i imagined them to be..
I'm going to take you through the process of making them. haha

They looked better like this

I finishhhed woohoo

So the other side didnt turn out to well
I'm super duper proud of my RO how pro does it look :D


Oh this is Ysolde and I laughing our heads off at Grady. He was mowing the concrete. But he's far away because i didnt think of videoing him till a while later.
Oh and you may have to turn your head to watch/




Well i better go study noww.
xx

- J.


comment? / top